Sunday, December 7, 2008

Publishable

Recently a twelve year old got a full page article about him in in the New York Times. His name is David Fishman, and he is now my friend on Facebook. He doesn't even have a blog. However, I have recently learned that I was about to be featured in Food and Wine magazine. However, after the NYT article, it just would not make sense to publish another thing about another twelve year old food critic. That stuff does not bother me however, because I know that all of my supporters are there for me for whatever, or whenever. I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has supported me in making this blog, from all of my friends and family who have taken me out to amazing restaurants, and to my friend Josh for being a great help. I also wanted to thank my assistant Max. Without him, I would have no best friend, and no one to take me to Daniel. And last but certainly not least I want to thank my mom and my dad, even though my mom is a little bit too obsessive, and over-possesive. In other news, three restaurant reviews are coming up, Lattanzi, Blaue Gaus, and finally after many efforts Sushi Yasuda. Thanks, and the posts will be written soon.

4 comments:

Laurent from Brussels said...

Salut Julien,
Lors de sa visite à Bruxelles, ton papa m'a signalé que tu avais un blog de critiques sur les restos. Bravo, je t'encourage à continuer et serais très heureux de t'emmener manger ensemble.
Je t'embrasse très fort.
Ton cousin Laurent de Bruxelles.

Abbe Does It! said...

Bravissimo, Julian! We are so proud of you and your efforts to make our lives a bit more delicious with every review! Love, Abbe

Isabelle said...

Keep it up! This is great stuff.
Michael

Anonymous said...

I think you should become the food critic for the NYT. Do they know what they are missing? Keep it up.

You have a great scheme--getting everyone to take you to wonderful restaurants.

Love, Grampy